WE BELIEVE IN CONTINUOUS TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ALFRAN is an active collaborator and recipient of national and European grants (Macro Programs, PROFIT, Re-industrialisation, CIEN, Interconecta, etc.) through the CDTI, Aicia, Ministry of Energy, Tourism, and the Digital Agenda, as well as being a member of SPIRE. As a result of this collaboration, it has its own patent (P2004-01008) for high-speed concrete spraying: The ALFRANJET® System.
- Budget R&D&I/EBITDA (%)
LINES OF RESEARCH
PUBLICATIONS AND PARTICIPATION IN SCI CONGRESSES
COMPANY LAB IN SEVILLE: EQUIPPED FOR TESTING MATERIALS, FIRE RESISTANCE, AND PASSIVE PROTECTION AGAINST FIRE.
- Apparent density
- Real density
- Open porosity
- Measuring particle size
- Measuring the pH
- Chemical analysis by XRF
- Calculating the setting time
- Curing chamber
- Cold-compression strength
- Cold modulus of rupture
- Resistance to abrasion
- Static viscosity
- Dynamic viscosity
- Flow point
- Dilatometry in a controlled atmosphere
- Electric stoves and ovens (1600ºC)
- Thermographic studies
- Macro- TGA
- Thermal transmission modelling
- Hydrocarbon fire resistance simulation
- Acid means
- Slag corrosion
- Alkaline atmospheres
- XR diffraction
PUBLICATIONS AND PARTICIPATION IN CONGRESSES
- POST-MORTEM STUDY OF HEAT-RESISTANT CONCRETE PLACED IN THE SLAG LINE OF A STEEL FOUNDRY LADLE.
Bol. Soc. Esp. Ceram. V. 42  375-378 (2003).
- Build-up formation and corrosion of monolithic refractories in cement kiln preheaters.
Journal of the European Ceramic Society. Vol 30, 9, 1879-1885 (2010)
- Interactions in Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC)-Based Castables Containing Magnesia. Part I: Hydration-Dehydration Behaviour of MgO in the Absence of CAC.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society Vol 94, 3, 902-908 (2011)
- Interactions in Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC)-Based Castables Containing Magnesia-Part II: Hydration-Dehydration Behaviour of CAC and their Mixtures with Dead-Burned and Reactive-Grade MgO.
Journal of the American Ceramic Society Vol 94, 3, 909-917 (2011)
- INTERNATIONAL: 7
- NATIONAL: 3